TracFone is seeking an individual who will manage all processes within the entire project life cycle utilizing waterfall and agile methodologies.Formalize project vision, establish business case and scope of programs and projects; set deadlines, assign responsibilities, monitor and communicate their progress.Gather business requirements, write user stories, and ensure that all quality testing events are completed prior to code release and system deployment.Responsible for complete project plans, schedules and budgets and will manage issues and risks and help the team to remove roadblocks
Utilize a technical background to lead definition of project scope, document use cases, business requirements and user stories to deliver strategic p Ensure product owner drives product road map, prioritizes user stories, reviews product demo and testing results prior to sprint releases. Facilitate retrospectives to ensure continuous improvements to the delivery process.
Attend and facilitate project portfolio review and prioritization meetings, regarding project delivery roadmap.
Assign responsibilities and project objectives for project teams, set deadlines, assist with impact analysis and track changes to requirements. Ensure that changes to projects are documented and communicated according to EPO Standards.
Participate with IT Lead in the project development and progress review meeting. Assign action items to mitigate detected risks to the project timeline.
Provide weekly progress report to Project Stakeholders. Consolidate and analyze the status on financials, deliverables, milestones, issues, and risks affecting projects.
Track and verify all Project financial related documentation. Audit the Project financial documents to ensure that all financial documents are processed in accordance with the EPO and Accounting procedures, as well as the approved project budget.
Ensure that scope, schedule or cost changes are identified and communicated to the Director and AVP EPO, as well as key stakeholders.
Provide performance feedback to the AVP of EPO, Business Owners, Director and external vendors/consultants on the performance of internal and external project team members.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Four (4) years of experience as a technical program / project manager, with demonstrated accomplishments to deliver projects and other transformative initiatives with heavy change management is required to ensure success.
- Experience managing high risk enterprise projects through a complete project life-cycle.
- Experience with industry best practices, collaboration tools and methodologies like - Agile Scrum, and Kanban. Working knowledge of Microsoft Project and prior use of agile scrum (1 2 years) to deliver projects is preferred.
- Candidate must be able to demonstrate a history of repeatedly leading successful project execution and cross-functional project teams.