One of our large Pharmaceutical clients is looking to hire an experienced Project Manager IV. Please review the job description and send resumes and/or inquiries to email@example.com
LOCATION: Pleasanton, CA
Manages project information to support decision making by project teams, Life Cycle Teams (LCTs) and Life Cycle Committee (LCC).
- Manage execution of cross-functional plans and track of progress of activities
- Integrated resource and budget planning
- Identify gaps, potential bottlenecks or delays and challenge assumptions
- Risk management incl. critical path, risk assessment, scenario creation and analysis
- Proposes options to close gaps and get projects back on schedule
- Single point of control for project data (collect from functions/finance; owns version management and release of changes)
- Compile and communicate project reports.
- Guides team processes, ensuring consistency, transparency and optimization.
- Implements / pulls in best practices to project teams; fosters continuous improvement by ensuring knowledge, experience exchange.
- Guides and manages preparation for project milestone reviews.
- Defines, measures and reports key performance indicators for their projects, enabling teams and functions to measure and improve quality, efficiency and effectiveness.
- Meeting management (sets agenda, organizes meetings, edits minutes).
- Demonstrates successful problem solving and coordination of project related activities. Written and oral communication skills required.
- Knowledge of MS Project and MPM.
- Previous experience with standard project management process (PMI) desired.
- Strong negotiation and meeting facilitation skills required.
- Diagnostic and/or Pharmaceutical industry and relevant diagnostic area knowledge preferred.
- Management of complex projects with ambitious milestones in high pressure circumstances.
- Experience with projects that required activity/milestone achievement to launch the product.
- Experience of challenging management in relation to data and resources.
- Good understanding of the Diagnostic Design Control process preferred.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or 844-463-6178.
- Life Insurance
- Medical, Dental and Vision
Senior Project Manager