Piper Companies is looking for an Project Manager for a leading healthcare solutions provider located in King of Prussia, Pa.
Responsibilities for the Project Manager:
- Manage full life-cycle software development projects in an Agile environment
- Design, scope, and execute project plans working with cross-functional teams
Qualifications for the Project Manager:
- 4+ years of experience as a Project Manager with focused experience on software development projects
- Expert at building, and maintaining important project documentation outlining scope, cost, schedule, solution, risks, and issues.
- Experience with both software development and infrastructure projects (cloud projects a plus)
- Experience as a Scrum Master or currently has CSM certification
- Skilled in communication, highly adaptable, and capable of handling multiple projects
- Citizenship status: US Citizens/Green Card Holders (sponsorship not available)
Compensation/Benefits for Project Manager:
- Comprehensive benefit package; Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k
Please send resume to Dan Compas: firstname.lastname@example.org
project manager, project management, software development project manager, it change management, release management, project manager, scrum master, agile scrum, agile, agile coach, design, scope, cost, issues, project plan, project lifecycle, root cause analysis, rca, critical availability framework, software development, sdlc, software development lifecycle, daily scrums, retrospectives, stand ups, kanban, tasks, milestones, benefits, 401k