BAS ( Building Automation ) Project Manager – Up to 130K + commissions
- Support the sales team with sound financial management, customer service skills to work with clients in the design and purchase of commercial BAS / HVAC systems, problem solving skills to ensure accurate equipment delivery and drive to accomplish other specific objectives in a given time frame with limited resources.
- Responsible for timely completion of projects and maintaining owner, engineer or contractor satisfaction.
- Responsible for the take-off, optimization/validation of the equipment to include selection of size, configuration, by reviewing the plans and specifications.
- Coordinates service and technical support during start-up and throughout the warranty period.
- Meet deadlines for proposals, submittals, equipment release and other assigned tasks.
- A bachelor’s degree required
- Strong understanding of the HVAC and Building Automation Equipment arena.
- Strong communication and customer service / sales skills.
- Tridium Niagara AX experience preferred
Rob McCabe / Liberty Personnel Services / 484-238-1965 / www.libertyjobs.com / email@example.com