Sentar is dedicated to developing the critical talent that the connected world demands to create solutions to address the convergence of cybersecurity, intelligence, analytics, and systems engineering. We invite you to join the small business team where you can build, innovate, and secure your career.
SECRET CLEARANCE REQUIRED
Project Manager Level 1 (PM L1) has primary responsibility for managing a specific project or projects assigned by the Government to include project requirements, scope, budget, schedule and performance. PM L1 monitor, adjust and report on project performance, budget and schedule. PM L1 shall provide interim progress reviews to the Government on an as- needed basis. PM L1 assists with proposing, implementing and enforcing policies, standards, and methodologies and is responsible for either developing or supervising the preparation of studies, reports and acquisition documents.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university in Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering, a Mathematics-intensive discipline, or a major field of study which either provides substantial knowledge useful in managing large, complex Automated Information System (AIS) projects or is closely related to the work as described and required by the task. Substantial experience may be considered in lieu of formal education requirement.
- PMI Project Management Professional OR
- AAPM Master Project Manager (MPM)
Additional desired (Not Required) certifications, skills, experience, and/or knowledge:
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM)
- Five years of progressive and intensive experience management, with at least one year of relevant experience in a position with duties commensurate to those defined in the Statement of Objectives, or two years of specialized experience in a position with duties commensurate to those defined in the Statement of Objectives. Candidates require a working knowledge of Federal Acquisition law, regulations, policies and procedures, including substantial involvement in a major acquisition effort.
Benefits at Sentar:
In addition to a great culture, Sentar offers a comprehensive benefits package to support employees and their families! Cigna Health Insurance, Guardian Vision and Dental Insurance, and Life/Accident/Disability insurance options through Mutual of Omaha give our employees options and comprehensive coverage while keeping out of pocket costs low. Sentar is also happy to offer a healthy match employee contributions through the Fidelity 401(k) plan. Time off your thing? Sentar offers a PTO plan that graduates quickly with years of service. Sentar invests in our people - we offer a robust professional development and education assistance plan, to help our employees reach the next level Reach out to your recruiter to learn more!
If you are not ready to apply for this position, submit your resume here to join our talent community. We'll keep you updated occasionally on new job opportunities.
Sentar is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Persons with Disabilities
Our culture is one of inclusivity and support. Sentar is proudly an Equal Opportunity and VEVRAA Federal Contractor Employer M/F/Vets/Persons with Disabilities. Follow these links to learn more about your rights: EEO Is the Law Poster; EEO Is Law Supplement; and Pay Transparency.
We want you to build your career at Sentar, so if you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable workplace accommodation applying for a job or at any point in the employment process, contact the Recruiting Manager at 256-430-0860 x 129 or email email@example.com. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed. Thank you for considering Sentar in your employment search.
Build, Innovate, Secure Your Career at Sentar.