Position: Senior Project Manager- (Life Insurance /PAS)
Location: Atlanta, GA/ Hartford Connecticut/ Boston,MA
Duration: Full time/ Direct Hire.
As a Senior Project Manager, you will interface with key stakeholders and apply your technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle including Requirements Elicitation, Application Architecture definition and Design. You will play an important role in creating the high level design artifacts. You will also deliver high quality code deliverables for a module, lead validation for all types of testing and support activities related to implementation, transition and warranty. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering
- At least 12 years of experience in the job description below.
- Experience in client facing role managing highly complex programs
- Experience in life insurance domain
- Should have managed multi-million dollar programs with 100+ team members and multiple sub-projects
- Delivering with near-shore and off-shore teams
- Prior experience in managing Policy Administration System (PAS) conversion
Your responsibilities would include
- Overall planning, execution, and completion of a business transformation program that involves converting Life/Annuity policies from multiple Policy Administration Systems (PAS) to one target system and transitioning policy servicing
- Manage projects, working closely with SMEs/Architects, Project Managers and stake holders to ensure successful delivery
- Define and track Key Performance Indicators and actively manage Cost, Schedule and Scope
- Define and manage strategies to improve economies of scale and quality
- Define and publish program-level dashboard to executive leadership
- Effectively manage program risks
- Proactively manage inter-project dependencies
- Effectively escalate when clients fall short of their commitments
- Assess stakeholder satisfaction and take corrective action as required
We do look forward to hearing back from you soon. And if you are not in job market, but can refer other with similar backgrounds and experience, we would welcome the referral.