AG Consulting Engineering, PC (AGCE)a design, engineering and construction management firm headquartered in Manhattan is looking for several Project Managers to manage school construction projects.
Title: Project Manager(s)
Location: Openings are in all five boroughs
Project: School construction
The projects range from renovations such as classrooms, auditoriums, athletic fields, and cafeterias; other renovations can include boiler / chiller replacement, electrical upgrades, HVAC systems , and masonry work throughout the schools grounds. In addition there are is new school construction project as well.
The position supports the schools where you will manage the day to day activities of the project (s) and ensure the contractor stays on schedule and within the project budget.
- Must have a minimum of five years’ construction experience.
- Strong communication skills.
- Must have proficient computer skills.
- Driver License is required.
The Project Manager is responsible for the management of the construction process for capital improvement (CIP) and new school projects.
- Coordination of contractors on building project
- Resolve field issues in cooperation with general contractors
- Lead weekly progress and coordination meeting
- Support office staff with answering of correspondence and change order review.
- Coordination and integration of field activities
A.G. Consulting Engineering, P.C. offers salary commensurate with experience, a comprehensive benefits package which includes medical, dental, PTO days, holidays, disability insurance, life insurance, 401K plan, tuition reimbursement, and more.
AG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.