Albertsons Companies is one of the largest food and drug retailers with 2,300+ stores. The Albertsons Companies family of brands includes some of the most prominent brands in food retailing, with a growing base of loyal shoppers. Thanks to the professionalism, diversity, spirit and friendliness of our people, we have locations across the U.S.
The Loyalty Department has an opening for a Project Manager. This position is located in Pleasanton, CA.
The eCommerce Marketing Innovation team at Albertsons Companies is at the intersection of retail, innovation, and technology. Our role within the Albertsons Marketing pillar is to collaborate with world leading technology partners to evolve the grocery shopping experience and lead the space for digitally native shoppers. The Marketing Innovation team will be bringing to market new grocery shopping experiences at unprecedented scale and impact.
Our team is looking for an experienced Project Manager responsible for leading organization, development and execution of multi-channel and multi-technology work streams in partnership with business, product and IT teams. The Project Manager will report to the Head of Marketing Innovation and bring agile, energetic, customer-centric approach to all Marketing Innovation projects. The Project Manager will also be the single thread owner for tracking roles, responsibilities and timelines within the group, and will be the single point of contact for internal communications on behalf of the team.
• Develop overall marketing innovation strategy in partnership with internal and external stakeholders
• Contribute to ideation, development and ultimately launch of industry leading shopping experiences
• Track and report on progress, performance and future iterations
• Organize and establish feedback loops for future development and success
• Apply experience and critical thinking to inform prioritization
• Build business requirements and user stories for proposed feature enhancements in MarTech and delivery tools and work with product management, operations and UX teams to scope, prototype, build and scale
• Track multiple project dependencies across a large matrixed organization
• Contribute to defining prototypes, MVPs, features and pilots with internal and external stakeholders
• Define, analyze and visualize customer journeys
• Research and identify customer segments for new innovation initiatives
• Partner and form coalitions with various teams to drive successful on time execution
• Institute rigorous test-and-learn methodology to achieve desired results
• Navigate barriers, roadblocks or legacy thinking to accomplish marketing innovation goals
• Communicate state of department via presentations, town halls, and video conferences with senior leadership and extended company audiences
• Work with adjacent departments including IT, Shopping Experience, Fulfillment, Loyalty when inter-department partnerships are required
• Develop hard hitting creative and copy to help communicate Marketing Innovation initiatives
• Create and drive adoption of efficiency workflows to maximize organization and project fluidity
• Minimum 5 years of professional experience, with at least 3 years managing digital marketing and/or innovation programs
• Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Economics, or related field. MBA a plus
• Excellent organizational skills
• Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
• Excellent project management skills with the ability to handle multiple active projects and priorities
• Thorough understanding of ecommerce, online consumer shopping behavior
• Exposure to various key consumer technologies such as search, voice, payment, geo-location, etc.
• Strong interpersonal skills with deep experience in negotiation, persuasion and coalition building
• Excellent communication and presentation skill
• Ability to apply creative thinking to overcome obstacles and barriers
• Familiarity with Scrum and Agile development process a plus
How to Apply: Interested candidates are encouraged to submit a resume by visiting https://www.albertsonscompanies.com/careers/en/home.html
Diversity is fundamental at Albertsons Companies. We foster an inclusive working environment where the different strengths and perspectives of each employee is both recognized and valued. We believe that building successful relationships with our customers and our communities is only possible through the diversity of our people. A diverse workforce leads to better teamwork and creative thinking, as well as mutual understanding and respect.
The Albertsons Companies policy is to provide employment, training, compensation, promotion and other conditions of employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, medical condition, marital status or any other legally protected status.
We support a drug-free workplace -- all applicants offered a position are required to pass a pre-employment drug test before they are hired.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled