Project Manager – Medical Communications
Meeting Planning- Event Planning- Speaker Bureau- Pharmaceutical
Our client, an excellent Healthcare Communications company is actively seeking an experienced Sr Project Coordinator or Project Manager with experience managing speaker bureau programs.
This role is responsible for managing speaker bureau meeting planning & logistical coordination. Example responsibilities include but are not limited to the following: site selection, sales force & speaker scheduling, contract negotiation, database management vendor negotiations (Food, A/V), travel arrangements, program budgeting and reconciliation to name a few.
Medical communications industry is required for consideration.
- BA/BS degree a plus
- 3+ years of events, meeting, speaker bureau planning experience in the medical/healthcare communications, pharmaceutical marketing or pharmaceutical industry
- Strong customer service skills and organized
- Understanding of event-planning, hotel, air travel industries
- Experience with PhRMA guidelines
- Interact effectively with sales force, speakers, faculty, vendors, and internal team
- Individuals must be strong at managing multiple projects at a given time, making sure deadlines are met, and budgets are maintained
- Excellent project coordination & management experience
- Strong resource and time management skills
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Strong computer experience in Outlook, Word, Excel and willingness to learn other software programs.
Please send a word copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration and more details.
Liberty Personnel Services
Key Words: (Meeting Planner, Meeting Planning, Meeting Management, CMP, Medical Education, Medical Communications, Project Manager, Manager, Healthcare Communications, Account manager, Account Liaison, Client Services, Client Management, Pharmaceutical Advertising, Promotional MedEd, Speaker training, Live dinner meetings, Speaker Bureau, Sales training, Congress coverage)
Category: Project Coordinator, Project Manager, Meeting Management, Speaker Bureau Management,