Job Title: Project Manager
Location: Miami, FL
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for a Project Manager in Miami, FL
- Experienced Professional contributor with responsibility for an advanced area of work in the professional field.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT/IS or business administration or related discipline or 10-15 years of experience in related field.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills with a strong attention to detail
- Current PMP Project Management Professional or PgMp Program Management Professional certification.
- Thorough understanding of software development life-cycle from conception to delivery
- Prior experience working with software development and operational teams
- Coordinate implementation of IT strategy and plans in line with cross functional business strategy and objectives, corporate guidelines and policies
- Monitor day-to-day operations of the team, prioritize and assign tasks to effectively utilize team’s resources, and meet work schedules and targets
- Guide preparation of cost benefit analysis for IT projects for incorporation in the IT roadmap
- Review efficient and effective delivery of all IT services and solutions aligned with business needs
- Ensure planning and delivery of all major IT projects including integration projects within quality, time, cost and business constraints
- Analyze and recommend improvements to the IT portfolio, adhere to IT governance mechanisms, optimize operational quality and consistency of the IT systems within corporate guidelines
- Develop and provide guidance to others to prepare functional designs, and evaluate risks and benefits of alternate designs
- Advise testing/ training tools and new methodologies and oversee development and execution of software testing and debugging plans
- Develop future oriented plans and recommendations for functional design initiatives
- Scan and analyze marketplace, industry, company, vendor products, and services, etc. to stay updated with technology trends and best practices
- Periodically liaise with IT service providers for operational success
- Collaborate, influence and facilitate communication between business and IT from initial requirements to final implementation to seek agreements and commitment
- Detect issues and opportunities, and implement improved practices for IT focusing on increasing effectiveness and efficiency
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive Medical Benefits
- Competitive Pay, 401K
- Retirement Plan
- And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.