- Manage and lead small and medium sized proposal efforts and programs. Maintain an effective liaison with customers, program and proposal teams, departments and management to secure compliance with schedules, resolve problems and coordinate tasks.
- Collaborate with multiple matrix functions to secure completion of all necessary tasks ensuring final product meets contractual technical and performance specifications.
- Develop and implement plans and strategies for expanding business opportunities with existing and new customers including business area plans. Coordinate the development of program plans, win strategies, capture plans and proposal plans including the preparation of work breakdown structures, budgets, network plans, risk and cost reduction plans.
- Monitor program progress, exercising control of schedules, reporting and the preparation of reports and contractual data.Leads and participates in contract negotiations, applying a breadth of contract management knowledge and requirements management expertise.Maintains financial, schedule and technical data on assigned proposals and programs; identify and recommend solutions to significant problems.Maintain confidentiality with exposure to a large amount of company sensitive material.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Business Administration or Management. Master’s Degree in Business Administration preferred.
- 5 years of program management or business experience
- 3 years of defense industry experience preferred
- Complex understanding of customer needs, projections and expectations
- PMP Certification preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and Microsoft Project
- Must meet eligibility requirements to access US classified information