Apex Systems is looking for a Project Manager.
• Assist in the completion of business case and project charter for specified projects.
• Completion of the project initiation documents per Project Delivery Process.
• Creation of milestone project plans for each specified project.
• Status reporting on a TBD frequency for all specified projects.
• Creation of individual project change and communication plans and integration/dependency identification between each plan to identify synergies.
• Day to day management of project schedules to ensure milestone dates are met.
• Work with project sponsorship and Program and Controls office to resolve issues and risks for each project.
• Other tasks as assigned.
Project/Program Management experience
Information Security/Risk experience
Global project experience
SOME REMOTE possibly after initial start of the position.
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178