Position: PROJECT MANAGER 5
Location: Minneapolis, Arizona, Charlotte – No Preference
Duration: 12 Months
# of Openings: 1
Interview Process: TBD
This position will support Wholesale Business Solutions and Wholesale Financial Crimes in implementing strategic initiatives that will update and improve the Customer Due Diligence (CDD) process and technology.
This may include work to update and enhance our primary CDD tool, Cornerstone, our legacy CDD tools, COPS and CRMS, and the Data ecosystem that supports the CDD process.
Candidates without documented experience delivering the following qualifications will not be considered. Please document direct experience delivering as many of the following as possible:
• Understand the strategic goals of the program, and manage the implementation plan appropriate to each Line of Business
• Walk the org structure of a Line of Business to identify and engage senior management, SMEs, technical experts, and users as partners in the full SDLC
• Lead a team of business analysts, testers, and Line of Business partners through the implementation of Lines of Business onto a new CDD application
• Seamlessly partner with all Technology, Product managers, lines of business and Financial crime risk officers in the delivery of the complete solution
• Implement a communication plan, lead project working group meetings (information gathering) and project status meetings (reporting up), and create project status reports
• Plan, track, and communicate tasks and progress through significant, real, and recent hands-on experience managing complex project schedules using Microsoft Project
• Create and deliver project presentations, using Microsoft PowerPoint, to the project team (to provide direction and gain buy-in), to the Line of Business and other key partners (to tell the story and gain partnership), and to program executives (to provide status and obtain decisions)
• 7+ years software implementation experience, including release management experience
• Change Management experience
• Experience with Wells Fargo Project Methodology & PMUWS
• Business experience implementing solutions in the BSA/AML sector highly desirable
• Experience delivering projects in the Wholesale banking sector
• Experience delivering business application projects
• Ability to work effectively in environment where key team members and partners are in various time zones and locations
We are seeking a senior Business Project Manager to be part of the WBS/Wholesale PMO Group (WPMO).
WPMO provides project leadership and facilitates project investment management and project prioritization to the Wholesale Business Solutions group and the Wholesale Chief Operating Office within Wells Fargo.
We are seeking a seasoned project leader with proven experience that will work on a regular basis with all levels of the Wholesale Business Solutions group, the Technology Group and the Wholesale Financial Crimes Risk and Compliance group.
The Business Project Manager (BPM) will be responsible for:
• Leading project teams and managing all activities in a project life-cycle (initiation planning, executing/controlling, and closing) associated with high visibility projects that are long-term, across one or more lines of business and carry a substantial impact to the relevant businesses
• Consulting with business partners to clarify and define the project business case, budget and scope
• Creating and delivering presentations on project goals and plans, including progress reports
• May be responsible for sourcing, negotiating and managing outside vendors
• May be responsible for managing project budgets from 250K to multimillion dollar efforts.
• Adhering to and championing the Project Methodology standards that support the WF Project Management Policy
+ 10 years of project management experience
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178