Expert Technical Solutions has an immediate opening for a Project Manager with one of our premier multi-billion dollar clients in midtown Atlanta. This is a 1-2 year contract position.
This group is responsible for Remote Infrastructure Installations and support at over 100 facilities around the country. No travel necessary. This person will be responsible for driving infrastructure projects for the remote sites. Typical tasks include: gather requirements, submit for quote, secure funding, and drive vendor to ensure proper execution. This role will manage a project to upgrade the infrastructure, networking, wifi, cabling, etc. of dozens of large manufacturing sites around the country – no travel necessary.
- Manufacturing industry experience – knowledge of any of the following would be helpful: process control systems, SCADA systems, HMI, GE Proficy, Wonderware, Pi, PLC’s, Manufacturing Shop-Floors, etc.
- 8+ years IT Project Management experience with a focus on infrastructure IT / Networking projects
- Understanding of IT infrastructure (ie: Networks, Cabling, routers, switches, wireless, etc.)
- Logical and critical thinking a must
- Vendor management
- Driving multiple tasks in multiple groups a must as part of the overall success of the project.
- This is a project focused role, not a ‘technical support’ role. The individual will need to understand all of the components and be able to “speak/understand the language” but more importantly, drive the necessary tasks and understand the cause and effect of the decisions made.
- Ability to report back on progress and financials
- PMP Certification highly preferred, but not required
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher preferred
- Strong mix of Infrastructure/Network and Project Management experience
Criminal Background check required
We offer excellent health & dental benefits