Title: Marketing Project Manager
Location: New York, New York
Ekman Associates, Inc. is a Southern California based company focused on the following services: Management Consulting, Professional Staffing Solutions, Executive Recruiting and Managed Services.
The Marketing Project Manager will be responsible for the successful coordination and delivery of efforts related to a streaming service product launch. This position requires strong communication, influencing, and project management skills. Also important is the ability to establish and maintain key relationships both within business groups well as interact with diverse stakeholders and partners.
- Partner with business and product owners to develop project plans
- Support planning activities to deliver maximum business value based on critical program KPIs for Product, Data and Martech teams, and Digital Marketing.
- Effectively prioritize critical path activities to ensure on-time delivery.
- Partner with other workstreams and PMs to ensure consistent and accurate program level awareness, partnership, cost-benefit analysis, and level of effort sizing.
- Identify and secure resources required to execute the plan and manage internal and external assigned resources.
- Create and manage required project documentation, cr’s and required reports.
- Facilitate project meetings including agendas, preparation of materials, meeting minutes, and action item follow-up.
- Partner with stakeholders across various business units to ensure accurate and timely capture of requirements for technology/development team and communicate feedback from those requirements.
- Be a key partner to marketing teams, and ensure their technical needs are met.
- Provide project governance with clear and consistent communication of project-level status to all levels (sponsors, stakeholders, leadership, team).
- Proactively identify and manage project-level risks, issues, and dependencies and develop plans to escalate and mitigate.
- Resolve constraints and conflicts affecting multiple projects.
- Ability to work with high-profile customers on critical projects.
- S./B.A. degree in relevant field (or equivalent work experience).
- 7+ years’ experience leading complex Marketing projects identifying scope, building an effective plan, and executing to completion.
- Experience within the media and entertainment industry, especially in TV.
- Excellent organization and communication skills, attention to detail, and the ability to clearly and concisely articulate complex concepts for a variety of audiences.
- Strong leadership skills with the proven ability to coordinate and influence team members from multiple internal departments and external vendors.
- Proven ability to manage global teams with diverse backgrounds, business objectives, and time zones constraints.
- Ability to effectively present ideas and communicate with senior leadership.
- Strong character exhibiting company core values: integrity, creativity, teamwork, pioneering spirit, and ownership.
- Ability and desire to continually learn about new technologies, project management methodologies, and adapt to ever-changing business and industry needs.