Pro-Klean Cleaning & Restoration Services, Inc.currently has an opening for an experienced Project Manager to add to our growing team.
Skills & Requirements:
- 3-5 Years in reconstruction.
- Strong ability to negotiate with and manage multiple subcontractors and projects.
- Knowledge of common insurance practices in construction.
- Xactimate experience a plus.
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written.
- Ability to work with others or independently.
- Excels in working in a face paced environment.
- Persuasive with details and facts.
- Ability to work closely with management and adjusters.
- Completely smoke-free environment. Clean valid CT Drivers License.
- Background checks will be performed.
- Earned PTO
- Paid Holidays
- Health Insurance and Retirement plan.
About Pro-Klean Cleaning & Restoration Services, Inc.:
Pro-Klean Cleaning & Restoration Services, Inc. is a family owned & operated company that has been a trusted name in residential & commercial loss mitigation, remediation & restoration services since 1986. We specialize in fire, water, smoke, soot, wind & mold disaster clean ups.
When disaster damages your property, call Pro-Klean because it takes hard work, dedication, a commitment to quality & above all, expertise, when faced with property damage.
Pro-Klean utilizes the latest equipment & technology available to ensure the highest quality & most efficient restoration of your property. Our professional technicians train continuously to remain current in the constantly evolving technology of restoration services. In addition to their skills, you will also find them to be friendly, courteous & accommodating.
Since we are a provider to the insurance industry, we can coordinate with claims personnel from the onset of a loss, throughout the entire claims process to the final settlement, thereby offering a smooth resolution experience for both property owners & claims professionals.
Pro-Klean is always there for you when disaster strikes.