Are you a project manager with solid biological laboratory experience behind you? We are looking for you to join our team of biorepository professionals at Precision for Medicine.
Precision Medicine Group, LLC is the top tier global provider of precision medicine research services and creative commercialization solutions for life sciences companies. After completing the largest private investment raise of a life sciences services company in 2012, we have rapidly grown through a series of acquisitions and 20%+ annual organic growth to more than 1,900 people in over 34 offices across the U.S., Canada and Europe. We are unusually positioned for continued growth as we expand the company’s global footprint and develop leadership in the most creative areas of life sciences as we help our clients develop and deliver lifesaving medical treatments to patients across the world.
The Precision for Medicine team develops assays and runs global logistics for Clinical Trials by using biomarkers to stratify patients, incomparably improving R&D efficiency and success for our clients. We lead every aspect of clinical trials from sites to biomarkers to diagnostics, dramatically accelerate our clients pathway from proof of concept to drug approval.
We encourage high-energy, dedicated team members who enjoy a challenge, thrive in the details and flourish in dynamic environments to invest in learning more about us. If you are no stranger to taking charge and collaborating to deliver excellent work, we have an opportunity for you!
- You have quick troubleshooting and oversight abilities; knowing what to note and what to ignore
- These terms describe you; intuitive, independent, inventive, transparent, reliable, responsible, punctual, organized and efficient
- You have excellent people skills and can form a cohesive team where members help and support each other
- You are ambitious, committed to life-long learning, can balance conflicting priorities while making it look easy and take great pride in your work product
- You have a solid understanding of Good Clinical Practices (GCP)
How you will make a difference:
- You will build and lead multiple project timelines, budgets and revenue goals, resource plans, understanding key resource assignments and establishing solid forecasting metrics and scheduling practices - fully exploring new ideas that optimize quality and efficiency.
- You will be the “face of the business” as a communication liaison between Precision and external clients, striving to exceed customer expectations.
- You will define and communicate project deliverables, mapping out critical path tasks while remaining cognizant of short and long term project need.
- You will ensure that work product aligns with design and performance standards, regulatory environment and customer expectations.
- You will collaborate with department peers when communicating, coordinating and prioritizing all repository and laboratory operations (fresh, frozen, data entry, shipping, etc.)
- Coordinate and/or conduct investigations to resolve data discrepancies and reconcile data as appropriate.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Biology or related field
- 3 years of project management or related experience
- 1 year of oversight and team leading project experience
- Experience with Microsoft Office and Microsoft Project
- Proven track record of coordination and communication with team members across disparate technical and business backgrounds such as R&D, Marketing, Sales, Manufacturing, Executive Management, Quality Assurance and Regulatory Affairs
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent use of judgment and discretion
- Strong computer and business writing skills
- Extended work hours may be necessary in order to meet business demands
- Possess a valid driver’s license allowing you to drive in the state(s) you drive in
- Able to travel both domestically and internationally including overnight stays
- Ability to read, write, speak fluently and comprehend the English language
- Biotechnology, Repository or pharmaceutical industry experience
- Experience writing and executing Standard Operating Procedures and validation plans
- Candidates familiar with GLP, GMP, CLIA, and ISO regulatory guidelines
- PMP Certification
Precision for Medicine is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. © 2018 Precision Medicine Group, LLC