Logistics done differently.
At XPO Logistics, we know that our success depends on our ability to successfully complete critical projects. As the Project Manager NT II, you will be responsible for understanding all details of their projects and how they support the overall business strategy. You will develop collaborative working relationships with business partners and senior-level leadership through effective communication and delivering world-class customer service to XPO's internal and external clients.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability and more.
What you’ll do on a typical day:
- Create cohesive project programs and plans with identifiable critical path, task dependencies, risk and issue mitigation processes, and major milestones; manage the approved plans and schedules, ensuring successful completion within scope, budget, time, and quality parameters
- Provide project leadership in the execution of projects to both internal departments and external clients; give work direction to the project team and communicate project requirements to both internal and external organizations
- Act as liaison between functional groups within XPO and clients during implementation or program change; ensure clear lines of communication between all teams
- Apply comprehensive technical knowledge and management experience to analyze and resolve complex work problems; design and implement solutions as needed
- Build strong relationships with senior leadership through effective communication and collaborate to support company goals
- Develop presentations to demonstrate solution components and value proposition to customers
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you’ll need:
- 4 years of experience in project management in a distribution, logistics, or manufacturing environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, MS Project and Visio
- Availability to work a flexible schedule in order to broaden learning opportunities
- Availability to travel 25-40% of the time
It’d be great if you also have:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Ability to multitask
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Be part of something big.
XPO provides cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the world's most successful companies, including Disney, Pepsi, L'Oréal, Toyota and many others. We’re the fastest-growing transportation company on the Fortune 500 list and we’re just getting started.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran, or other protected status.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.