Industrial Construction Project Manager/Estimator
Directs activities of workers concerned with implementing construction projects by performing the following duties personally or through subordinate supervisors.
- Heavy Bid experience is a plus
- Located in Omaha, NE
- Family Atmosphere
- Professional growth opportunities
- Challenging & engaging work
Responsibilities (other duties may be assigned)
- Evaluates specifications to plan procedures, starting and completion times, and staffing requirements for each phase of construction
- Prepares estimates for new projects utilizing Heavy Bid.
- Assembles members of organization (supervisory, clerical, engineering, cost control, and other workers) at start of project
- Orders procurement of tools, equipment, and materials to be delivered at specified times to conform to work schedule
- Directs supervisory personnel and subcontractors engaged in planning and executing work procedures, interpreting specifications, and coordinating various phases of construction to prevent delays.
- Oversees supervisory personnel and labor representatives to resolve complaints and grievances within work force
- Manages supervisory and engineering personnel, inspectors, and suppliers to resolve construction problems and improve construction methods
- Inspects work in progress to ensure that workmanship conforms to specifications and the adherence to construction schedule
- Prepares or reviews reports on progress, materials used and costs, and adjusts work schedules as indicated by reports
- Acts as public spokesperson interfacing with concerned public and regulatory officials
- Conducts construction activities within federal, state, and local environmental rules and regulations
- Some travel will be required
- Strong communication skills
EXCELLENT BENEFIT PACKAGE
Life Insurance (Spouse & Children)
Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
Flexible Spending Accounts
Health Savings Accounts
Paid Time Off
- We commit to one another, our customers and the company.
- We have the discipline to take the high road and do the right thing, even when no one is looking.
- Get It Done
- We do whatever it takes with intentional and efficient execution. Period.
- No effort is too important to compromise anyone s health and well-being.
Strobel Energy Group is a dynamic, privately owned firm based in Clarks, Nebraska that has built a strong reputation providing mid-stream energy infrastructure engineering, procurement, construction and operations specializing in liquid energy rail, truck and pipeline infrastructure facilities. Strobel empowers its employees to engage with customers, become a project team member to contribute to developing solutions and execute on projects. It is a rewarding environment that acknowledges and rewards excellence. Safely servicing the Energy Sector since 1986, Strobel teams with US crude producers and refiners to build and operate the infrastructure to facilitate rail and truck movements of products across North America.
Strobel Energy Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.