POSITION SUMMARY STATEMENT:
The Project Manager, WW Supply Chain role will manage product related projects with broad cross-functional team members, pre-determined time constraints and/or inventory risk. The person selected for this role will be responsible for guiding scope of the project and through the commercialization phase of the project. Projects managed by this role may include new product launches, reformulations of existing products and/or movements of existing items between suppliers.
Drive projects through all phases, which may include concept through availability at local distribution centers across both countries.
Create and manage the project timeline by identifying project dependencies and critical path.
Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion as project evolves.
Help define and drive project milestones within necessary timing. Elevate risks to meet product timeline and secure senior management approval to move forward as appropriate.
Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential challenges, and devise contingency plans.
Facilitate communication between team members located in Corporate and Regional offices.
Maintain constant communication with other Project Management Team Members as well as a working relationship with teams located in the region.
Have a thorough understanding of the process and exhibit flexibility and creativity to fine tune timelines to project needs.
Regularly publish agendas, project timelines and project notes to all stakeholders.
- Self-motivated with strong leadership and communication skills
Proficiency in MS Office, including Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Must communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing within multiple departments
- Strong Organizational skills
- Database proficiency
- 7+ years’ experience in a Project Management environment
- Experience in leading teams
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Clear understanding of Product Lifecycle management and SKU BOM
- Interact with cross functional team members
- Ability to respond quickly to constant changes in their project priorities
- Agile PPM proficiency
- Worked with an MLM (Multi Level Marketing) company
- Microsoft Project
- Project Management Certification