The Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco believes in the diversity of our people, ideas, and experiences and are committed to building an inclusive culture that is representative of the communities we serve.
The position can be based in one of the following 12th District's offices (San Francisco, Los Angeles or Salt Lake City.)
The Police Services Support Office is looking for a highly motivated leader for the role of Project Manager/Sr. Project Manager. In this role, you will oversee the Division's compliance and policy function. We are looking to add a key player who can collaborate with a dynamic leadership team to fulfill our vision - to be the best Police Services and Business Continuity Unit in the System! The right candidate will have a proven track record of managing multiple priorities and projects. You must be a forward focused, strategic thinker who can lead projects and develop people effectively.
- Plan, lead, organize, and motivate multiple large, complex projects consisting of multiple teams and/or requiring integration with other activities outside of the project team's scope
- Work across districts and organizations, interact with all levels of management and staff
- Manage the development of a robust continuous compliance monitoring program to ensure effective audit ratings by way of appropriate controls
- Manage the annual peer review process for each 12th District Law Enforcement Unit; plan the annual schedule and content of peer reviews, lead teams while traveling throughout the District to conduct peer reviews
- Serve as primary liaison with the Internal Audit Division and other audit community representatives and provide leadership relative to the ongoing audit process with negotiation, remediation, and resolution of audit findings
- Monitor information from the audit community (recommendations, findings etc.) to ensure Division compliance
- Ensure collaboration amongst the local Law Enforcement Unit Compliance Coordinators to promote an effective compliance process
- Serve as the publisher for the Division's Law Enforcement Procedures Manual (LEPM), ensuring policies and guidelines that align with system-level requirements are stated clearly and concisely
- Attend and participate in system compliance and policy related conferences, meeting and functions
- Oversee compliance and completion of tasks relative to data and records for the Division, to include records management, record retention, data privacy, and information management inventories
If you are motivated by leadership opportunity, ongoing development and learning, and continuous process improvement in a great working environment, this may be the opportunity for you!
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration (or other related field), or equivalent work experience
- Project management certification (e.g., PMP, CAPM, CPMP) with 5-10 years project/program management experience
- 5 or more years of experience in diverse roles with increasing leadership responsibilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage competing priorities, and rationalize calendars and schedules across geographically diverse teams
- Exceptional organization skills and work habits/processes that support the ability to stay on top of a large amount of disparate, fluid information and detail is essential
- Travel up to 20% for peer reviews, management meetings, and conferences