Civil & Environmental Consultants, Inc. (CEC) is seeking an experienced professional project manager to support the expansion of our transmission and distribution system services to the Power Market. CEC has expertise and ongoing projects with electrical power generators, providing a range of services. We are seeking individuals with client or consulting experience, developing and delivering electrical power transmission and distribution project services. Ideal candidate skills include; client service orientation, project planning, permitting, engineering and project management.
In this position you will also collaborate with engineers, scientists and surveyors, to achieve client project objectives and work with individuals in multiple office locations along with our Power Market Group leaders to expand revenues and services.
Activities for this position also include:
- Expand existing and establish new client relationships in the Power Industry relating to transmission and distribution projects
- Develop and oversee scope, schedule and fees for transmission and distribution projects
- Direct and lead multi-discipline project teams for successful project completion
- 10+ years of experience with the Power Industry, either working in the industry or as a consultant to the industry with an emphasis on services provided to the Power Delivery market including transmission, distribution and substations
- Strong communication and writing skills
- BS degree, engineering or sciences
CEC offers big firm opportunities with a small firm culture. We understand the importance of professional growth and offer career advancement and leadership opportunities. You will work on diverse projects providing high quality services to our clients. Join our team where your contribution matters.
CEC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.