Job DescriptionWe have an exciting opportunity for a Project Manager with our industry-leading client in Quincy.
Responsibilities of the Project Manager:
- Responsible for planning, directing and coordinating the appropriate life cycle phases for implementation and support for one large or multiple small projects.
- Activities include coordinating resources, schedules, task assignments, project plans, and often performs systems analysis.
- Serves as the primary contact with user groups and systems management.
- Provides advice on methods and recommends changes in project management processes, standards and strategies.
- Provides resolution of major issues and manages project interdependencies and handoffs.
- Manages overall project communication and resolves issues.
- Leads the preparation of business case, cost/benefit analysis, contingency planning and risk assessment.
- Oversees the development of recommendations regarding systems or process design solutions and process improvements.
- Serves as a technical, subject matter resource for systems and business line staff. Having 6+ years experience.
- Previous Financial Services industry experience
- IT Technical Background
- Network Segmentation experience (or familiarity with Illumino product or Firewall experience with Palo Alto)
Job ID: 319268
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com .
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!