Rate: $60 - $65/HR W2
Responsibilities of the Project Manager:
- Develop and manage project schedule and plan
- Monitor team progress to ensure predictable delivery of projects
- Monitor resources to ensure commitment to meeting project needs
- Ensure projects are delivered according to agreed upon scope, approved budget, and target dates
- Ensure high level of quality in solutions
Requirements of the Project Manager:
- Bachelor's degree required; PMP or similar designation preferred
- At least 5 years of hand-on complex, cross-functional IT project delivery experience in a GxP pharmaceutical environment
- Demonstrated proficiency in Oracle E-Business Suite
- Proven competency in PM tools and techniques
- Ability to implement projects within established SDLC methodologies
- Experience transitioning systems into support operations in at least two large muti-discipline projects
Keywords: Project Manager, PMP, Oracle EBS, SDLC, GxP, Pharmaceutical Industry
Job ID: 313937
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com .
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!