Blue Acorn iCi is the only digital consumer experience company combining analytics, ecommerce, content management, and full-service commerce operations. No other company brings together engineers, data scientists, retail experts, designers and strategists to create seamless, memorable and scalable customer experiences. Through our integrated capabilities and unparalleled expertise, Blue Acorn iCi makes content and commerce more effective for legacy brands and digital natives alike, including Le Creuset, Casper, Food Lion, Charter, Ticketmaster, and Panera. Join our incredible team as we successfully deliver extraordinary digital experiences. We are truly a one of a kind company!
Blue Acorn iCi is looking for a Project Manager who will be responsible for managing projects and resources with the objective of meeting client requirements and expectations within the limits of budget, timeline, and company policies.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position. The below list represents the major tasks assigned to incumbents in this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all tasks.
- Define the scope of the project in collaboration with senior management
- Create a detailed work plan that identifies and sequences the activities needed to successfully complete the project
- Determine the resources (time, money, equipment, etc.) required to complete the project
- Develop a schedule for project completion that effectively allocates the resources to the activities
- Review the project schedule with senior management and all other staff that will be affected by the project activities; revise the schedule as required
- Determine the objectives and measures upon which the project will be evaluated at its completion
- Manage project staff according to the established policies and practices of the organization
- Ensure that all project personnel receive an appropriate orientation to the organization and the project
- Lead, coach, and motivate internal and contract project team members; recommend training needs based on resource performance gaps
- Execute the project according to the project plan. Ensure all project information is properly documented, stored and shared as appropriate
- Monitor the progress of the project and make adjustments as necessary to ensure the successful completion of the project
- Establish a communication schedule to update stakeholders on the progress of the project
- Review the quality of the work completed with the project team on a regular basis to ensure that it meets the project standards
- Write reports on the project for management and for clients
- Communicate with clients as outlined in the SOW
- Monitor and approve all budgeted project expenditures
- Monitor cash flow projections and report actual cash flow and variance to senior management on a regular basis
- Manage all project funds according to established accounting policies and procedures
- Ensure that all financial records for the project are accurate and up to date
- Ensure that the project deliverables are on time, within budget, and at the required level of quality
- Evaluate the outcomes of the project as established during the planning phase
- Capture project lessons learned and share with the PMO
- Bachelor’s in Business Administration, Computer Science, or related field
- 5+ years applications based project management experience is required
- 2+ years managing client-facing projects in a consulting or services organization is required
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification is required
- Solid understanding of custom software development processes and engagement methodologies. Practical experience in managing agile development projects a must
- Documented ability to contain project scope, and act as an owner for all project outcomes
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in teams; share responsibility for results, provide and accept feedback, while building strong relationships and positively influencing stakeholders and teams
- Exceptional verbal, presentation, and written communication skills as well as strong conflict resolution and negotiation skills
- Innovative thinking with a capacity to accurately and articulately document information
- PC skills and desire to work with new and innovative technology
- Nice to have - Scrum Master experience (certification a plus)
- Nice to have - Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) and Mavenlink experience
- Nice to have - JIRA and Confluence experience
Minimal travel may be required.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS REQUIREMENTS:
Common office/desk environment that involves long periods of time at a stationary desk with extensive computer work that requires repetitive motion of the wrists, hands, and/or fingers.
Blue Acorn iCi provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. Blue Acorn iCi complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
California applicants: Please click here for CCPA disclosures.
Employees enjoy a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision insurance, life insurance, disability, paid time off, 401(k), and more! Additional perks vary by location.