Join the Housing Authority and make a difference!
The Housing Authority of the County of San Bernardino was organized in 1941 and to date is the largest provider of affordable housing in the County. We are currently looking for a PROJECT MANAGER to provide a real estate focused role on affordable housing development projects.
Reporting to the Real Estate Development Manager, the person will be responsible for providing real estate and administrative functions that may include:
- Working with municipalities on entitlements
- Property acquisitions
- Complex project/construction financing structures
- Managing constructions projects, small to large
- Managing consultants
- Ensures compliance with agreed upon contract
- Monitor change in laws, regulations and technology
- Bachelors degree in public administration, urban planning, finance or related field.
- Minimum of five (5) years experience with real estate transactions, preferably in Affordable Housing environment.
- Previous experience with financial side of real estate.
- Must have valid CA driver’s license and insurable at standard rates with Housing Authority’s vehicle insurance carrier.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word/Excel.
- Highly organized and attention to detail
Salary: $42-52 / hour (Exempt)
Regular Full time position: 9/80 work schedule
Benefits include: Medical, Dental, Vision, PERS Retirement, 457 Deferred Comp Plan, Life Insurance, AD&D, 14 paid Holidays, Vacation and Sick accruals.
Employment application required to be considered an applicant. Further information including employment application can be found on-line at www.hacsb.com/jobs .
Must pass pre-employment background check. EOE.
Land Development Project Manager