The Project Manager will generate the relationship driven return business necessary to sustain and grow revenues for our client as well as drive the industry to new heights through reputable, high level work. While relationship development is important the project manager will also be required to oversee the day-to-day operations for their construction projects that range in value and complexity.
Our client is one of the country's largest pavement maintenance companies. They are proud to be a part of the growing pavement maintenance industry in Texas and we are eager to continue to serve the Texas market and beyond.
The scope of our clients work includes parking lot paving projects both concrete and asphalt, pavement sealcoating, line-striping, crack and joint sealing as well as small site development and drainage systems.
- Develops the client relationship
- Complete the estimating process.
- Negotiates with the client.
- Responsible for the technique, economic and operations plan for the job.
- Prepares all the notification documents regarding power, water, fire utilities.
- Optimizes the operations means and methods with the Production Team
- Controls the progress of the operation to meet the objectives.
- Determines the suppliers and the subcontractors required in tandem with the Production Teams.
- Ascertain the project schedule.
- Prepares and assists in weekly project update meetings.
- Participates in the division weekly sales meetings.
- Ensures project quality on the project and respects commitments with the client.
- Reviews and approves all change order requests.
- Responsible for billing control.
- Approves invoices.
- Maintains professional relationship with client(s).
- Participates at the final acceptance of the project.
- Responsible for maintaining safety on the project at all time.
- Ensures compliance with all company policies and procedures.
- At least 3 years of experience within the commercial paving industry
- Experience with concrete and asphalt paving and repair
- Additionally experience with pavement seal-coating, line-striping, crack and join sealing
- Bachelors Degree in relevant study, experience can replace degree qualifications
- Experience with face-to-face sales and client management
- Knowledge of Sage Timberline estimating software preferred
Join a market leading company that offers stability, a competitive base salary and commission structure.