RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client in search of a Project Manager in Saint Louis, Missouri (MO).
Start your career off on the right foot with one of 'America's Top 500 Companies', as awarded by Forbes. Our client is known as a place where people feel included, valued, supported and respected. Innovative thinking and industry-leading technology allow their associates to thrive and grow in their careers. And with a priority placed on their culture and company principles, their commitment to diversity, ethics and the communities in which they operate is their driving force.
- Responsible for leading project teams and managing all activities in a project life-cycle (initiation planning, executing/controlling, and closing) associated with projects that are long-term, line of business-wide and medium to high in risk, scope, complexity
- Consults with business partners to clarify and define project requirements and business case, including development of a statement of work
- Develops and revises complex project plans and budgets, works with users to understand complex problems and focuses on bringing issues to resolution, escalating as necessary to meet timelines
- Creates and delivers presentations to senior management on project goals and plans, including progress reports
- Responsible for end-to-end project management, demonstrating ownership of the entire process from beginning to end
- Develops and implements program and project level processes, procedures and performance metrics
- May be responsible for sourcing, negotiating and managing outside vendors
- May manage a program or a series of projects associated with a specific business function
- Performs project risk analysis
- Leads project staff, including training and providing input to performance evaluations
- May directly or matrix manage 1 or 2 project staff team members
- 7+ years of project management experience
- Strong PM with 7 - 10 years of experience
- Experience leading change, working in a high complexity multiple stakeholders environment with strong leadership and communication skills and relationship oriented
- Ability to manage competing priorities in a matrix environment and able to work in a program structure
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.