Project Manager (Salesforce) - Contract to Perm - Winter Park, FL
The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
Project Manager (Salesforce) Requirements:
* 6+ years of experience managing a development team
* 6+ years of experience working with the Salesforce
* Extensive experience in functional design and specifications
* Extensive experience working with custom object, workflows, validation rules, and assignment rules
* Extensive experience working with users, profiles, permissions, layouts and sharing settings
* Extensive experience designing custom reports
* Excellent analytical, conceptual and troubleshooting abilities
* Extensive experience providing guidance and leadership to team members
* Proficient in both Classic and Lightning interfaces
* PM Certifications
* Salesforce Certifications
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends . Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there's a position you really want, you're fully prepared to get it. Additionally, if the position is a consulting role, Hays offers you the opportunity to enroll in full medical, dental or vision benefits.
* Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
* ATOP - Accrued time off program
* Consultant lunches and outings
* Care packages/Survival packs
* Dedicated Consulting Services Representative
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information.
$50.00 - $60.00 /hour