Lockwood, Andrews & Newnam, Inc. (LAN) is a full-service consulting firm offering planning, engineering and program management services. Founded in 1935, LAN has grown from its humble beginnings as a small Houston firm to a national leader in the heavy civil infrastructure engineering industry. A division of LEO A DALY, an international architecture/engineering firm, LAN has access to the expertise of nearly 800 professionals in 31 offices across the country.
"We believe everything we do is for the enrichment of the human experience."
This Senior Project Manager will manage the design of City and County roadway infrastructure including street, storm sewer, traffic signal, signing/striping, traffic control, lighting, pedestrian and other associated infrastructure design. Their duties would include local city and county client relations and project management. Coordination with LAN drainage and utility design engineers will be one of the keys to their success. Managing project accounting and invoicing will also be an essential requirement. A working knowledge of the San Antonio/Bexar County agency design preferences, street standards, criteria and specifications will be an important part of their role. This person will develop and maintain good client relationships with the technical and political leaders of the region's local government agencies including prospective municipal and county clientele. The candidate selected for this position will work within LAN's Infrastructure Business Group to expand this municipal practice in the San Antonio region. The position requires an individual focused on results-based service to clients, strong leadership and business development skills.
- Proven leadership experience in the general infrastructure market.
- Significant experience in the development of client relationships through the delivery of high quality street design projects, including local government entities in the DFW area.
- History of successfully winning and managing street design work in the Dallas or Fort Worth, Texas Area markets.
- Strong consulting engineering understanding.
- Minimum 10 years industry experience matching the duties mentioned above.
- Experience and ability to lead business development activities.
- Must possess the ability to assess client needs/issues and strategize approaches and solutions.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills with demonstrated ability to conduct effective client presentations and written report preparation.
- BS in Civil Engineering from an ABET accredited university.
- Licensed as a Professional Engineer in State of Texas.
Lockwood, Andrews & Newnam, Inc. (LAN) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Lockwood, Andrews & Newnam, Inc., is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunity, including providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with a disability. Applicants with a physical or mental disability who require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process may contact the Human Resources Department at 713-266-6900. For more information about your rights under the law, see EEO is the Law