Solugenix is a professional staffing and consulting firm, committed to its candidates and clients. When you work with Solugenix, you become part of an expert team making a difference by delivering value for some of the world’s largest firms in finance, medical device, pharmaceutical, consumer packaged goods industries and more. When you join Solugenix, you join the longest serving independent consulting firm in the nation, distinguished by a history of industry innovation.
At Solugenix, you become part of an expert team making a difference by delivering value for some of the world’s largest firms. Join Solugenix today and become part of an established team poised to continue creating innovations for the future of our world.
CHOOSE INNOVATION. CHOOSE VALUE. CHOOSE SOLUGENIX!
Title: Project Manager
Location: San Antonio, TX
Type of position: Contract
Looking for a Technical Project Manager with hands on experience in project management and will be responsible for managing projects through the project life cycle within the set timeline and budget. Projects will include BAU projects, software development and automation projects including management of vendor implementations.
- Act as the key project manager or technical lead for assigned IT projects.
- Strong experience in project management and particularly in Agile/Scrum process methodologies with continuous improvement in delivery environments
- Manage day-to-day agile development activities, to include: backlog review and prioritization, sprint content, scheduling, action item resolution, management of technical/program related issues, and support to include operational transition of advanced technologies
- Monitor project schedule and task completion, mentor staff, coordinate with business stakeholders to meet agreed project schedules, budget, and technical requirements.
- Manage projects for the overall company using Business Process Improvement methodologies and automation initiatives
- Experience in implementing Workflow and case management solutions using BPM
- Develop and maintain project implementation, configuration management guidelines and procedures.
- Oversees development of all deliverables, monthly reports and other work products
- Strong communicator with strong negotiation and influencing skills
- 7+ years of experience managing IT projects
- 5+ years of Agile project management experience
- Proven experience leading technology projects to their completion
- Experience using Captricity is a plus
- Bachelor's degree is preferred
- PMP or other project management certification is preferred
- Agile/scrum Certification preferred
- Experience in financial or Investment industry
- Experience with automation projects and managing projects with 3rd party vendors is preferred.