TVPage is the leading video commerce platform that enables online brands and retailers to sell with video on site and on social, at scale. TVPage works with leading brands and retailers such as Macy’s, Motorola, Autozone, HSN, and many more.
We are seeking a Project Manager to lead our software development projects. In this role, you will have a direct impact on the company’s short and long term success. The Project Manager is responsible for the day-to-day management of multiple projects. The candidate must ensure project scope is defined, and work closely with client success, product and engineering to create, maintain and execute on clear stories, projects and goals, hold status meetings, and provide general direction to all members of the team. The Project Manager is ultimately responsible for ensuring that all projects are completed to specification and within a defined timeline and budget.
The right candidate must be able to balance delivering to high standards and meeting business deliverables, possessing a strong mix of capabilities that will ensure true ownership of a critical role within the company.
- Facilitate requirement gathering sessions to define in detail all required features and functionality
- Create and manage a project plan that solidifies the project deliverables, scope, and timeline
- Manage software configuration and testing teams to ensure the technical solution meets requirements
- Manage and support the production release of all projects
- Support the investigation and resolution of bugs or issues encountered in the production environment
- Report on KPIs to follow and ensure cross-departmental efficiency and on-time delivery
- Minimum 3-5 years experience leading enterprise software development projects at a SaaS company
- Minimum 3-5 years experience with hands-on software development
- Thorough understanding of, and experience with, agile and scrum development methodologies
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Able to convey complex topics in an understandable manner
- Strong decision making and problem-solving skills
- Ability to communicate with stakeholders at various levels from end-users to executives
- Extremely well organized
- Ability to handle high-pressure projects and balance competing priorities
- Ability to break down complex projects into tasks and milestones
- Passion and do-whatever-it-takes attitude for customer success
- Proven interpersonal and situational leadership skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or similar technical discipline
This is for a full-time position at the Company’s offices in San Diego, CA. The package includes healthcare, 401k, stock options, and other benefits.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org