JOB TITLE: Project Manager, Senior
"This position is contingent upon contract award"
WBB is seeking personnel to support Product Manager Power Projection Enablers (PdM P2E). This contract will provide administration, operations, logistics, engineering, knowledge management, information technology, and program management support required for PdM P2E managed operations.
JOB DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
As a Senior Project Manager, on the P2E contract, you will serve as the Government’s point of contact. You will provide technical supervision and guidance for all Contractor personnel assigned to the contract. You will lead the Support Contract team in providing best business practices to the program office. You will oversee all contractual responsibilities and delivery of all contract deliverables. P2E considers that the overall PM Sr is key and is an essential position.
- Serve as the Government’s point of contact
- Provide technical supervision and guidance for all Contractor personnel assigned to the contract
- Lead the Support Contract team in providing best business practices to the program office
- Oversee all contractual responsibilities and delivery of all contract deliverables
- Ensure an efficient, effective, and economical level of contract support is provided to the program office
- Provide oversight of staff and support activities
- Maintain contract costs
- Manage overall contract performance to include providing subcontract management, monitoring invoicing, coordinating contract change proposals; and understanding the needs and customer expectations to ensure customer satisfaction
- Responsible for building and maintaining identity management solutions
- Provide support for Active Directory Federation Services solutions for applications
- Responsible for building and maintaining Active Directory infrastructure
- Troubleshooting of Microsoft physical and VMware virtual environments
- Develop and troubleshoot Power CLI and PowerShell scripts Interface with database administrators and other IT professionals to coordinate installation and maintenance of client server applications to support enterprise line of business systems
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
Security Clearance: Secret
- Active Secret DoD Clearance, Top Secret desired
- Experience in Army Acquisition Process
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification.
- Experience with the US Army
- A bachelor’s degree or preferably a master's degree in a science-related field is required with a mandatory minimum of seven (7) years of related Senior PM experience
- Experience providing oversight of large, multi-functional project teams, preferably in an information technology environment, and planning and managing complex tasks sometimes under tight budget and time constraints across multiple regions overseas
- Have strong management and leadership skills, written and oral communications skills; experience in Government acquisition; familiarity with industry best practices; and Government contract and subcontract management
DESIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
WORK LOCATION: Fort Belvoir, VA
KEY WORDS: #MON
WBB is a technical and management consulting company that provides innovative products and services that solve government and commercial customer’s toughest problems. For more than 30 years, WBB has set the standard for excellence in consulting services, while providing its employees with an outstanding work environment with ample opportunities for growth and success. WBB continues to enjoy impressive growth, which is directly attributed to the company’s hiring practice of always hiring the very best professionals from government, military and industry.
We are proud of our diverse environment and are an Equal Opportunity Employer. WBB is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. WBB participates in E-Verify.
WBB does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of WBB and WBB will not be obligated to pay a placement fee.