Piper Companies is looking for an Software Development Project Manager for a leading healthcare solutions provider located in King of Prussia, Pa.
Responsibilities for the Software Development Project Manager:
- Manage full life-cycle software development projects in an Agile environment
- Design, scope, and execute project plans working with cross-functional teams
Qualifications for the Software Development Project Manager:
- 4+ years of experience as a Project Manager with focused experience on software development projects
- Expert at building, and maintaining important project documentation outlining scope, cost, schedule, solution, risks, and issues.
- Experience optimizing change and release management processes
- Skilled at Root Cause Analysis (RCA) for the purpose of product improvements
- Skilled in communication, highly adaptable, and capable of handling multiple projects
- Citizenship status: US Citizens/Green Card Holders (sponsorship not available)
Compensation/Benefits for the Software Development Project Manager:
- Comprehensive benefit package; Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k
Please send resume to Dan Compas: email@example.com
project manager, project management, software development project manager, it change management, release management, project manager, scrum master, agile scrum, agile, agile coach, design, scope, cost, issues, project plan, project lifecycle, root cause analysis, rca, critical availability framework, software development, sdlc, software development lifecycle, daily scrums, retrospectives, stand ups, kanban, tasks, milestones, benefits, 401k