E3/Sentinel is searching for a Project Manager - Special Projects to provide operational support to senior OUSD(R&E) leadership. This position will develop and maintain work products that support decision making, strategy development, initiative definition, action tracking and monitoring, meeting and workshop planning and execution. The candidate must be highly skilled at interfacing, communicating, and collaborating with government personnel ranging from action officers to senior leader-levels including military and civilian. Duties will include:
- Developing and implementing task/action management and tracking tools; tracking actions to closure and recommending escalation to senior leaders when necessary.
- Facilitate project, initiative, and major work effort planning meetings; develop planning artifacts such as statements of work, Gantt charts, charters and schedules.
- Develop executive-level summary and status briefings and narratives; distill complex issues and work functions into clear courses of action to support decision making.
- Facilitate the development and refinement of office administrative and operational processes as needed to aid in improving effectiveness and efficiency of delivering office objectives.
- Identify audit requirements for which offices must be compliant; develop roadmaps for process and systems modification, upgrade, and implementation.
- A minimum of ten (10) years of experience
- Ability to execute effectively in DoD staff environment, and communicate effectively to audience across functional disciplines, and at the most senior levels of government.
- Mastery of management tools including MS Office suite.
- Ability to manage multiple, concurrent projects and tasks, and deliver high quality and timely results and work products; ability to assess urgent work assignments, quickly determine optimal courses of action and manage actions to timely conclusion.
- CLEARANCE: Top Secret, ability to obtain and maintain SCI. Contractors should have had a Top Secret, with SCI eligibility adjudicated within the past seven (7) years; have been briefed into access/held the access within the past two (2) years; and have a SSBI or SSBI-PR Investigation not more than 7 years old.
- EDUCATION: A bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in a management or technical discipline.
- Highly preferred experience and skills in project management, operational management, strategy development and planning, communication, executive decision support.
- Advanced program management education or certification is preferable.
E3/Sentinel is a mission-focused services and solutions company that specializes in helping federal clients solve their most challenging business problems. Our motivated and technology-enabled workforce utilizes proven management and technical consulting practices and applies agile principles and data-driven decision making to enable our clients to better meet mission requirements. We create significant value for our clients by bringing subject matter expertise across the federal marketplace in the disciplines of Acquisition Lifecycle Management, Program Management Support Services, Systems Engineering and Technical Assistance, and Facilities and Engineering Management. Excellence, Accountability, Community, Humility and Integrity are the core values of E3/Sentinel. We are recognized leaders in the management consulting community as trusted partners to federal agencies and to industry. We are an organization that offers both our employees and clients an exceptional experience; our culture is contagious, and we always maintain a genuine reputation.
E3/Sentinel is an equal opportunity employer and Vietnam Era Veterans Readjustment Assistance Act (VEVRAA) federal contractor. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or status as a qualified individual with a disability. E3/Sentinel hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.