- Candidate Must have a bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Management, Management Information Systems or related fields such as Accounting or Mathematics, or the knowledge, skill, and workplace experience equivalent to four (4) years of college and course work in the aforementioned subjects. Possessed excellent oral and written communication skills in the English language.
- Candidates that have a minimum of two (2) years recent experience as a Project Manager building complex browser-based web applications.
- Candidates must have a minimum total of two (2) years of experience as a Project Manager.
- Candidates must have a minimum of two (2) years of experience identifying business requirements, preparing and executing design specifications, developing and executing test plans, and preparing user processes and manuals.
- Candidates with a minimum of two (2) years of experience with Team Foundation Server (TFS) or another AGILE based tracking tool.
- Candidates with experience using Business Process Management and related disciplines and the technical skills necessary to capture, analyze, and report requirements utilizing the State's standardized tools and techniques (currently Visio and Provision).
- Candidate with experience working with various programming languages, operating systems, and computer hardware platforms.
- Candidate with a minimum of two (2) years of experience using Microsoft Project.