Project Managers, are you looking for a contract position that will leverage your leadership and project management skills? Do you have a high degree of personal ownership? Do you want to work on a variety of projects that have real, meaningful impact? If you answered yes then Therapeutic Research Center, makers of the Pharmacist’s Letter and other trusted healthcare information products, is looking for you!
Being a Project Manager at TRC will continually challenge you to rise to your best, as no two projects are exactly the same.
In this contract position you will work cross-functionally on a variety of different projects including both technical and non-technical projects and work closely with technology, product, and strategy teams. The role requires in-depth knowledge and experience managing medium to large sized software and product-related projects throughout the entire product lifecycle. Examples of Projects include new product development, product introductions and product end of life.
- Quickly comprehend the Business Objectives and Functional Requirements of a project
- Independently manage all aspects of project through the project lifecycle
- Develop and track project schedule, keep it updated and current
- Confidently communicate project status, successes, and challenges, verbally and in writing
- Identify risks and issues and suggest creative solutions supporting the project’s goals
- Apply the Change Control process by documenting requests, considering value, estimating level of effort, and recommending options to the product manager
- Work closely with a variety of project team members to communicate project goals, direct work, and collect feedback on project status
- Facilitate efficient project meetings, provide agendas and meeting notes, and guide conversation
- Complete deliverables on schedule and/or on mutually agreed upon dates
- Maintain a positive working relationship with all internal and external clients
- Be viewed as a leader by all team members and stakeholders
- Upon project completion, transfer to routine operations
- Consistent delivery, without reminders, of all routine reports and updates
- Require minimal supervision
- Evaluate and assist in or facilitate implementation of best practices, new or improved processes
- Strong understanding of product development lifecycle
- Strong interpersonal skills and verbal and written communication skills
- Accuracy and strict adherence to timelines and deadlines
- Strong ability to bring multiple, concurrent projects to successful completion
- Easily adapts to changing priorities
- Strong ability to problem solve
- Strong ability to keep project team focused, cohesive and on track
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2 -5 years of project management experience
At TRC all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, or national origin. 41 C.F.R.§ 1.41(a).