About Fallon Health
Founded in 1977, Fallon Health is a leading health care services organization that supports the diverse and changing needs of those we serve. In addition to offering innovative health insurance solutions and a variety of Medicaid and Medicare products, we excel in creating unique health care programs and services that provide coordinated, integrated care for seniors and individuals with complex health needs. Fallon has consistently ranked among the nation’s top health plans, and is accredited by the National Committee for Quality Assurance for its HMO, Medicare Advantage and Medicaid products. For more information, visit fallonhealth.org.
Brief Summary of PurposeThe Project Manager - Strategic Business Development & Planning will initiate efforts and facilitate cross functional activity required to support strategic planning. S/he will work closely with the executive team to develop, monitor and adjust Fallon Health’s strategic plan and organizational priorities, and to develop the next iteration of the corporate strategy. S/he will lead or support efforts to develop, vet, and implement various business development initiatives with current and emerging external partners. S/he will work closely with peers in other functional areas to transition initiatives into the respective function.
- Initiate, plan and facilitate strategic planning efforts, develop and deliver strategic planning messaging, monitor execution of the strategy, initiate efforts to adjust the strategy as needed.
- Collaborate with internal resources to support strategic planning including internal capability assessments, marketplace assessments, emerging industry issues.
- Partner with leaders to build, evaluate and manage new business relationships. Individual must have the ability to conduct research and perform (or support) analysis on potential partners, utilize knowledge of due diligence protocols, and build business cases using knowledge of complex insurance programs including Medicare, Medicaid, PACE, and Duals programs.
- Collaborate with product line owners as well as peers from corporate functional areas to define and prioritize strategic projects and initiatives based on alignment to the strategic plan, financial and internal resource capacity. Maintain portfolio of strategic initiatives, addressing changing or emerging requests, and reporting to the executive team on a regular basis.
- Drive and manage broad range of projects as requested by the SVP of Strategy & Business Development or other executive leaders.
Bachelor’s degree required. MBA preferred.
- 8+ years in industry or related experience
- Experience presenting and working with all levels of management including Executive/C-Level
Fallon Health provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.