Stratford, Connecticut - OneStream Software LLC
Employment Type: Full-Time
ABOUT THE JOB
We're looking for a Project Manager to join our OneStream Platform Development team. The OneStream Platform contains complex OLAP, multi-dimensional, multi-server, multi-threading, web, and SQL technologies and is specifically designed to solve problems for the Office of the CFO at large corporations.In this position, you will help plan, monitor, and report on multiple OneStream Platform feature releases per year across multiple teams. This position requires effective planning, scheduling, risk assessment, and contingency skills. Travel requirements for this position are quite minimal.
- Work with Development, Quality Assurance, Documentation, and Product Management teams to understand OneStream XF Platform features to properly size efforts and track progress.
- Ensure that all processes are documented and followed, including standard check lists.
- Work with counterparts on OneStream XF Marketplace team to ensure uniform standards are followed.
- Assist in running daily scrum meetings, as well as attendance of requirements and design sessions.
- Reduce lag time related to hand-offs, in the development process, by creating and monitoring dashboards in Team Foundation Server (TFS) related to information needed from stakeholders for coding efforts, creating work items, prioritizing work backlogs, and following up on these processes regularly.
- Participate in other areas of the Agile development process, such as ensuring sprint reviews, retrospectives, and planning sessions are held on a regular basis.
- Work with all parties to ensure that all pre-and-post release tasks are completed in a timely manner.
- Assist management with regular resource planning and status reporting.
QUALITIES OF A SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE
We are looking for someone who has been around web-based, multi-tiered systems, and has a firm handle on the software development lifecycle, specifically using the Agile methodology. You do not need to be an expert in financial reporting & budgeting systems, databases, programming languages, APIs and the like. However, previous exposure is expected to be successful in this realm.
Formal Education and Certification
- BA/BS Degree or equivalent practical experience, preferably with exposure to software development as well as Information Technology, Accounting or Finance.
Knowledge and Experience
- 5 years of relevant experience, such as project management or Product Management in an enterprise software environment.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills.
- Experience creating and updating project plans.
- Experience working in an Agile development process.
- Skilled using Team Foundation Server (or similar), Office 365 and Microsoft Project.
- Skills that will set this candidate apart:
- Familiarity with accounting terms and systems.
- Experience with CPM domain: Financial modeling, data integration, consolidation, reporting, budgeting, forecasting, and planning.
- Experience with CPM applications is a bonus, such as:
- Oracle Hyperion
- Other CPM solutions
- Excellent listening, verbal, public speaking and written communication skills.
- Able to multi-task.
- Flexible and adaptable.
- Team player.
- Legally authorized to work for any company in the United States without sponsorship.
WHO WE ARE
OneStream Software is a privately held software company created by the same team that invented the leading financial solutions of the last decade. We provide a unified Corporate Performance Management (CPM) platform which enables the enterprise to simplify financial consolidation, reporting, budgeting and forecasting for complex organizations. Our powerful extensibility enables the enterprise to deliver additional analytic solutions without adding any technical complexity. By delivering multiple solutions in one application, we offer increased capabilities for financial reporting and analysis while reducing the risk, complexity and total cost of ownership for our customers. We are driven by our mission statement that every customer must be a reference and success.
We are equally fanatical about our OneStream family members (formally known as employees). We are a team in every sense of the word. Everyone here is approachable and excited to pitch in and help. We work hard and play hard. The right candidate is easy to get along with, always willing to lend a hand, excited about coming to work, and happy to contribute to the team. We have a casual dress environment and modern office with waterfront views of the Long Island Sound.
WHY JOIN THE ONESTREAM TEAM
- Transparency around corporate structure, salary, and benefits.
- Core value of customer success.
- Variety of project work (not industry specific).
- Strong culture andcamaraderie.
- Multiple training opportunities.
Benefits at OneStream Software
OneStream employees are passionate, hardworking individuals who go above and beyond to keep our customers happy and follow through on our mission statement. They consistently deliver the best and in turn, we make every effort to keep them cared for and happy. A sample of the benefits we provide are:
- Excellent Medical Plan.
- Dental & Vision Insurance.
- Life Insurance.
- Short- & Long-Term Disability.
- Vacation Time.
- Paid Holidays.
- Professional Development.
- Retirement Plan.
OneStream Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer.