|Reference # :||19-03474||Title :||Project Manager - Technical II|
|Location :||Groton, CT|
|Experience Level :||Start Date :||04/15/2019|
|Job Title: Project Manager - Technical II|
Duration: 6+ Months
Location: Groton, CT
Project Manager in charge of UAT efforts for the business.
Requirement gathering, working with IT to run and oversee UAT activities.
Project/Program Management role executes project/program management processes for the development of new solutions and services.
Major Role Responsibilities:
• Defines project approach and gaining client, client engagement manager, and project team member buy-in;
• Leads and directs one or more project teams;
• Creates, reviews, evaluates project plans and objectives;
• Tracks and reports progress relative to time, budget, and demonstrated results;
• Negotiates with clients, colleagues and outside vendors;
• Communicates project status, milestones and issues to the project sponsors;
• Applies effective project management methodologies and control techniques;
• Works independently and with Project Team members to ensure task-level plans are completed and executed on track;
• Manages project critical path and scope.
• Years of Experience 3-5.