We are currently seeking an experienced Project Manager who is familiar in the Telecommunications Industry to join our team of professionals to liaison with Clients and Staff. Your focus will be to: monitor the progress of various communication system projects, to work with Technicians, Contractors, Subcontractors and our Clients.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manages and oversees the administrative and planning operations of projects.
- Assists with design and development of projects.
- Prepares revisions, provides status reports, coordinates, and/or assists with proposal writing.
- Provides technical and/or professional coordination and leadership in the execution of project activities as appropriate.
- Develops and implements processes to establish and maintain project records.
- Oversees and/or coordinates the collection, compilation, and analysis of project activity data; develops, writes, and presents comprehensive statistical project reports.
- Assists in establishing and implementing short- and long-range Client/Project goals and objectives.
- Develops or assists with the development and implementation of policies and procedures consistent with those of the organization to ensure Client satisfaction.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- Ability to develop and maintain recordkeeping systems and procedures.
- Skill in the use of computers, preferably in a PC, Windows-based operating environment.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of Clients and projects.
- Ability to gather data, compile information, and prepare reports.
- Ability to provide technical coordination and schedule development.
- Program planning and implementation skills.
- Skill in examining and re-engineering operations and procedures, formulating policy, and developing and implementing new strategies and procedures.
- Skill in organizing resources and establishing priorities.
- Knowledge of contracts preparation and management.
- Knowledge of management principles and practices.
- Ability to foster a cooperative work environment.
- Knowledge of cost estimating, scheduling, and project management principles and procedures.
What’s In It for You?
- The opportunity to use your experience and knowledge with a successful organization
- The opportunity to work with an organization with a strong presence and reputation.
- An attractive and competitive compensation/benefits package, commensurate with your experience;
- Company paid Medical, Dental and Vision
- Paid Holidays / Paid Vacation