McCormick Taylor is seeking a Project Manager, Transportation Engineering to join our Columbia, SC office. The primary duties of the Senior PM or PM are to serve in a technical role as a Project Manager on the engineering development of urban and rural highway/bridge projects. Experience should include urban and rural highway design, intersection design, interstate/interchange design, traffic management, transportation planning, site planning, preparation of concept design plans, geometric layout and CAD based plans.
- Project management experience required. Client coordination and contact.
- Ability to coordinate multiple disciplines on projects.
- Must be able to manage scopes, budgets and cost estimates.
- Should have established or emerging marketing abilities.
- 7+ plus years of experience in the design and management of highway/roadway, civil engineering and transportation projects for NCDOT, counties, and local municipalities (required)
- Experience with SCDOT preferred
- SC & NC PE preferred
- Experience with design and management of highway design, traffic engineering, drainage design, stormwater management and H&H modeling
- B.S. in Civil Engineering
- Strong communications and technical writing skills
- Proficient with MicroStation, GEOPAK, InRoads, HEC-RAS, MS Office
We value your interest in our organization! At McCormick Taylor, our people are our greatest asset. If you join us, we hope for the opportunity to grow and succeed together. We offer an unparalleled, comprehensive benefits package—including no-deductible medical plans, free vision and dental plans, and programs to enhance work-life balance.
McCormick Taylor has also invested in an employee-centric company culture, resulting in an environment that feels like family. This culture fosters open communication, better relationships amongst employees, and more collaborative work environments. We strive to be a workplace where everyone counts, everyone has a voice, and everyone gets the most out of their career.
To find out more information on our benefits and culture, click the links below!
Benefits | Culture