Join our Innovative Team
Want to do more than just imagine the ways our world will move tomorrow? Join the technology company that's transforming the future of mobility today.
About this Position
We have an opportunity for a Project Manager in our Troy, MI offices.
Responsibilities and Duties
Ensure project management activities according to APTIV's processes for customers:
- Manage planning and tracking activities / organize internal Project follow up meetings
- Participate to all customer meeting and coordinate communication flow
- Manage the development team (execution, documentation, design reviews)
- Monitoring and improvement of all PDP process key metrics including managing program profitability to ensure project is executed on time and within budget.
- Report the status of the project to BUD & Program Manager
Need to Haves (Basic Qualifications)
- Bachelor's in Engineering
- 4+ years of project management experience
Nice to Haves (Preferred Qualifications)
- Master's degree in Engineering or Business (MBA)
- Experience managing the Software development, integration and validation process within a project
- A solid understanding of the interdependencies of hardware and software integration projects
- System Development experience, a plus
- PMP or compatible certification (Project Management Professional)
- Experience with Automotive Electronics
- Ability to work with a global program team
- Ability to interface and act as liaison to customers and management
- Good verbal and written communication skills
Traits We're Seeking
- Curiously investigate everything - ability to solve problems analytically, creatively and collaboratively
- Lead with confidence - thought leaders who empower those around them
- Learn by doing - an entrepreneurial mindset that's driven by hands-on experimentation
- Embrace resilience - seeing every challenge as a learning opportunity and invitation to grow
Aptiv Rewards and Advantages
- Competitive compensation with bonus potential
- Competitive health benefits
- 401K with matching contribution
- Learning and development opportunities
- Discount programs with various manufacturers and retailers
- Recognition for innovation and excellence
- Opportunities to give back to the community
- Meaningful work that makes a difference in the world
- Relocation assistance (if applicable)
About Advanced Safety and User Experience
Advanced Safety and User Experience encompasses our deep expertise in software, centralized computing platforms, advanced safety systems and automated driving focusing on five areas that are transforming mobility: Safety Electronics, Infotainment, User Experience, Autonomous Driving and Connectivity & Security.
Aptiv is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Apply Online Ready to take the first step?