LRS Consulting Services has been delivering the highest quality consultants to our clients since 1979. We've built a solid reputation for dealing with our clients and our consultants with honesty, integrity, and respect. We work hard every day to maintain that reputation, and we're very interested in candidates who can help us. If you're that candidate, this opportunity is made for you!
LRS Consulting Services is seeking Project Managers for a contract opportunity with a right-to-hire with our client in Washington DC. If you’re that person, submit your resume now!
The Project Managers will support a large Agile implementation project as well as numerous smaller initiatives using both waterfall and agile approaches..
- Developing and maintaining Initial Business Proposals, Charters, Project Management Plans (PMPs), Lessons Learned, and Closeout for all assigned projects.
- Build a project schedule in accordance with client policy for each project assigned; monitor and advance all activities via a project schedule.
- Provide support for configuration management, strategic planning, knowledge management, business analysis and technical analysis
- Support the continued improvement and enhancement of the P/SDLC including but not limited to responding to and incorporating feedback from staff into artifacts and processes, developing new artifact templates to meet evolving needs as the P/SDLC matures, developing new process flows and other artifacts as required to further the growth of the processes to remain relevant.
- Work closely with other team members including Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, Product Owners, SW Developers, Test Engineers, and other technical staff
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to understand the program’s vision and help communicate goals throughout the program
- Conduct research to gain user insights into the use and implementation of Agile methodologies
- Support project visioning and requirements management on Agile and traditional development projects
- Engage business partners to support backlog prioritization based on business value, dependencies, and level of effort
- Provide data analysis expertise in support of business priorities and objectives
- Analyze new and complex project related problems and creates innovative solutions involving finance, scheduling, technology, methodology, tools, and solution components
- Prepare long and short-range plans for application selection, systems development, systems maintenance, and production activities and for necessary support resources
- Must have at least 3 years experience as a Project Manager
- Must have experience working with Agile methodologies and/or an Agile based work environment
- Strong candidates will have implementation experience
- Strong candidates will have experience with Pega technology & implementation
- Candidate must be able to effectively communicate in English (written & verbal)
- Client will only consider US citizens due to security clearance requirements.
LRS is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for employment will receive consideration without unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, gender identity, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, citizenship status or protected veteran status.