No better place to "construct" your career than with W. W. Clyde & Co.
Looking for a trusted and award winning company that will give you experience and exposure to a wide variety of construction projects?
Who we are & What we do.
W. W. Clyde & Co. is a Heavy Civil Construction Company with a reputation for quality projects and innovative solutions for over 90 years. W. W. Clyde is based in Utah and completes heavy civil construction projects throughout the Intermountain West including: building roads and highways, bridges, dams, airport runways, installing large diameter pipe, earthwork at mines and for environmental reclamation.
Why work with W. W. Clyde?
Employees are vital to who we are and what we do. We seek employees who share our values and high standards and who dedicate themselves to progressing, growing, and expanding in their abilities. We offer a competitive compensation package, generous benefits, and professional development / training.
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- 401K match
- Profit sharing
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
For additional information, regarding our company, benefits and career information, please visit our website at http://wwclyde.net/.
POSITION:Project Manager - Construction
LOCATION: Throughout Utah and surrounding intermountain states.
JOB SUMMARY: Provide overall management direction for existing projects and develop new business opportunities relative to a particular client, group of clients, geographical area or type of project.
- Establish project objectives, policies, procedures and performance standards within boundaries of corporate policy.
- Monitor/control construction through administrative direction of on-site Superintendent to ensure project is built on schedule and within budget.
- Plan, organize and staff key field positions.
- Investigate potentially serious situations and implement corrective measures.
- Represent company in project meetings, assist in labor strategy meetings, etc.
- Manage financial aspects of contracts (fee payment, rental equipment, income/expenses, etc.) to protect company's interest.
- Initiate and maintain relationships with client and A/E contacts.
- Ensure compliance with all safety and environmental requirements.
- Complete other directives as assigned by your direct supervisor.
- Maintain an insurable driving record.
- Bachelors degree in Civil Engineering, Construction Management, or a related field.
- Minimum 7 years of construction industry experience, with 2+ years of Project Management experience. Heavy civil experience preferred.
- Knowledge of construction, design, finance and management required.
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills essential
- Skilled in assuming responsibility and reaching deadlines.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Must be willing and able to travel.
POSTING OPEN UNTIL FILLED
Apply online and SUBMIT A RESUME with your application.
W.W. Clyde and Co. is an "Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action" Employer