Project Manager - Zero Based Budgeting
KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
- The consultant will act as primary project manager on the ZBB, Zero Based Budgeting project, overseeing the successful completion of the ZBB templates by product line and functional representatives.
- The consultant will be involved in the development of communication and education materials to help generate a broad understanding of the ZBB objectives, processes, and timelines'
- The consultant will be responsible for consolidation of budgets in a manner that is consistent and complete and will facilitate discussions and debates among executives and budget owners.
- Depending on the start date, the consultant will take the lead or be heavily involved in developing the ZBB templates (XLS) that will be used to collect budget line items and priorities
Desired Skills/ Experience
- Minimum 5yrs of professional experience, preferably with a minimum 2yrs in a client-facing professional services role (e.g. management consulting, finance advisory, etc.)
- Knowledge of, or experience with, Zero Based Budgeting or other annual budgeting processes is strongly preferred
- Excellent project management skills, experience managing complex cross-functional projects
- Strong analytical, communication and presentation skills – comfortable presenting in front of tenured executives