Intertek is a leading Total Quality Assurance provider to industries worldwide. Our network of more than 1,000 laboratories and offices with over 43,000 people in more than 100 countries, delivers innovative and bespoke Assurance, Testing, Inspection, and Certification solutions for our customers’ operations and supply chains. Intertek Total Quality Assurance expertise, delivered consistently with precision, pace, and passion, enables our customers to power ahead safely.
Intertek’s Industry Services team provides technical solutions that help customers maximize operational efficiency, ensure asset reliability, improve quality, and minimize safety risks. Some of our many service areas include inspection, non-destructive and materials testing, technical training, engineering, surveying, QA/QC, and supplier auditing.
• Responsible for developing project work plans per the approved planning processes, generating accurate job packages and cost estimates, obtaining release of planned work orders, and creating task lists.
• Attends project meetings and assist with determination of project requirements and schedules.
• Establishes, monitors, reviews, and evaluates progress of project work plan and calendar.
• Tracks the progress of work being performed by design disciplines/trades.
• Uses project scheduling and control tools to monitor projects plans, work hours, budgets, and expenditures.
• Communicate ideas for improving company processes positive and constructively.
• Evaluates risks and hazards to the success of the project and take appropriate measures for avoidance.
• Experienced level, typically 5-7 years of experience. • Requires a strong understanding of discipline. • Able to apply knowledge and experience to complex problems and develop recommendations. • Makes decisions within broad parameters. • Acts as an informal resource for others with less experience.
A career with Intertek means joining a global network of professionals dedicated to bringing quality and safety to life. Our vision is to become the world’s most trusted partner for Quality Assurance and we offer our employees the chance to make an impact with attractive growth opportunities in this industry on a global scale.
We offer a salary and benefit package competitively placed within the local market, including medical, dental, vision, life, disability, 401(k) with company match, tuition reimbursement and more.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status or on the basis of disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, or gender identity.