''Innovation is facilitated by having the right people in the right roles with the right skills and values.''
- Charles Koch, Koch Industries Chairman and CEO
INVISTA brings to market the proprietary ingredients for nylon 6,6 and recognized brands including STAINMASTER®, CORDURA® and ANTRON®. INVISTA is a subsidiary of Koch Industries, Inc., which is one of the largest private companies in America with estimated annual revenues as high as $110 billion, according to Forbes. With a presence in about 60 countries, Koch companies employ nearly 130,000 people worldwide, with about 67,000 of those in the United States.
INVISTA is searching for a Project Procurement Manager who will join our Procurement team and have responsibilities in North America. The role reports to the Capital Projects Procurement Leader. This position will be responsible for working with all levels of the organization to create value by executing the project procurement processes in support of INVISTA's capital project portfolio.
A Day In The Life Typically Includes:
- Act as the primary liaison between the project teams and the Procurement capability
- Partner with the project teams to develop strategic procurement plans that maintain and enhance our competitive position on Projects that optimize total cost of ownership
- Own the project procurement planning and management process that establishes sourcing responsibility, schedule adherence, and procurement execution
- Deliver project procurement deliverables from Front End loading stages to project close out
- Collaborate with commodity managers to seek aggregation opportunities to leverage purchasing amongst INVISTA capital portfolio and across Koch companies
- Develop knowledge of strategic suppliers contract terms, terms of reference, and pricing structures
- Commodity Manager ownership for Engineering, Procurement & Construction (EPC/EPCM) partners
- Facilitate discussions with the Project teams and develop supplier contracting strategies and risk mitigation plans
- Utilize industry leading procurement systems and tools
- Create and maintain relationships with internal constituents: engineering, operations, legal, finance, etc.
- Interact with and build relationships with a vast array of suppliers and service providers
- Identify opportunities and implement improvements to project procurement process within the project work process
- Assist in training and implementation of the Project procurement best practices across the project teams
What You Will Need:
- Bachelor's Degree plus 3+ years professional work experience in project procurement or project management OR 5 years in general procurement, manufacturing operations or other relevant field.
- Ability to travel and work at other site locations up to 25% of the time
- Experience with MS Office Software (Excel – Working knowledge of pivot tables and data analysis. Word- document creation/editing and Power Point presentation creation/editing)
What Will Put You Ahead?
- SAP or other ERP procurement system experience
- Experience in supplier contract management, negotiating and facilitating the full contracting process.
- Project procurement knowledge and experience or project management experience within the industrial/manufacturing industry.
- Project Management Professional certification or Project Management related coursework
Want to learn more about INVISTA?
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf