ESSENTIAL AREA OF RESPONSIBILITY:
All areas of responsibility listed below are essential to the satisfactory performance of this position, with reasonable accommodation, if necessary. Work responsibilities may vary, depending upon assignment.
· This position supports the Fighters & Bombers Directorate (AFLCMC/WW) at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base (WPAFB), Ohio as a Project and Program Management Coordinator
· Performs a variety of project administration support services involving data review, reporting, project coordination, budget review, and other related duties in support of the Project/Program Manager. Provides support to the Project/Program Manager in planning, managing, and monitoring projects through its life cycle. Works on overall project planning through reporting on project schedules and deliverables. Briefs management on the status of action items and metrics to track contract performance. Coordinates projects; develops system for data collection, reporting criteria and records; researches and compiles statistics and data for projects; may assist in writing narratives for reports. Monitors project timeline; tracks document submissions; creates, monitors and maintains audit files. Identifies, communicates and resolves risks. Identifies and resolves issues to eliminate or mitigate the occurrence of consequences that may impact the success of the project. For program compliance, designs and implements procedures to fulfill project objectives and criteria; may prepare memorandums; works with agencies to resolve concerns and issues. Prepares monthly variance reports with associated footnotes. Evaluates and monitors the performance and efficiency of programs to ensure that program implementation is on target.
· This position manages a wide spectrum of administrative tasks in support of the daily operations within the Fighters & Bombers Directorate’s Front Office Group (FOG).
· Provides support for overseas travel.
· Manages the schedule. Runs a weekly schedule review with all senior leadership in WW, that illustrate correspondence expertise in recurring and nonrecurring reports, documents, publications, regulations, and directives and staff summary packages.
· Composes and prepares correspondence; proofing and editing correspondence, and routing/tracking correspondence (i.e., Awards, OER/EPR, TDY, Letters, Operating Instructions, FMR/PMR, Staff summary sheets).
· Provides experienced and professional customer service, handling customer demands that conflict with organizational direction.
· Uses office management capabilities which focus on developing, establishing and maintaining office procedures, providing advice, guidance, and assistance to others.
· Deals with fluctuating workloads, serves as the first point of contact, resolving complaints/problems, ensuring proper protocol is followed and every part of office management is performed with efficiency, tact and diplomacy while coping with time pressures.
· Coordinates communications going to and from FOG. Manages and reviews various documents suggesting corrections to format, spelling, grammar, etc. Reviews documents for clarity, focus, and correctness suggesting changes as needed. Ensures that those documents are ready for signature and further processing by senior directorate leaders. Documents will include official memos, Staff Summary Packages, program documentation, briefing slides, performance reports (i.e. Officer Performance Reports (OPRS) and Enlisted Performance Reports (EPRs)), civilian and military awards, etc.
· Ensures continuity of administrative operations in the event of a FOG administrative staff absence.
· Assist in planning, organizing, assisting in the full spectrum of actions required for the Directorate to conduct day to day business, including but not limited to, managing executive scheduling, and scheduling meetings; assist in performing a wide range of program management activities to include, but not limited to: working with functional managers, outside agencies, contractor personnel, and the program office customers concerning preparation of technical material, management presentations and other material in support of meetings, minutes, agendas, and compilation of briefings; gathering a variety of program information; assisting in pre-acquisition and acquisition strategy planning and implementation; assisting in the development of executive documentation; assisting in the development of milestone planning, tracking, scheduling, briefing preparation, staff coordination and decision documentation preparation; implementing documentation reviews.
· Processes non-disclosure agreements for Directorate personnel prior to accessing privacy act, competition-sensitive, or proprietary data, information, or documents.
· Supports staff leadership, supporting teams and other office personnel by maintaining Outlook calendars and schedules of leadership personnel within the organization to maintain accuracy and facilitate office operations.
· Generates and implements procedures for typing, filing, copying, paper shredding, destruction of sensitive data, and control of documentation, correspondence and action items. Reviews documents for accuracy of data, procedure compliance and error-free documentation.
· Ensures optimum use of computer based productivity enhancement tools, such as the Microsoft office software suite, to produce databases, spreadsheets, graphics and other specialized products; facilitates the use of standardized automated forms such as organizational charts; Pyramid Alert/Recall and Shelter-In-Place rosters; travel orders; performance reports i.e. Officer Performance Reports (OPRS) and Enlisted Performance Reports (EPRs), civilian and military awards, materials procurement, maintenance and disposition, as well as other periodic or ad hoc reports.
· Manages inbound communications to ensure accurate and timely information flow to members of directorate and division staffs.
· Provides support to the Video Teleconferencing (VTC) manager, assist with VTC bridge scheduling and VTC connectivity and interface with VTC maintenance contractor. Plans and coordinates meetings to include video teleconferencing and room set-up (ensuring sufficient seating, name placards, etc.) Provides support for internal and external briefings and reports by providing expert knowledge and capability in the use of personal computers and operating systems to produce visual aids (slides, viewgraphs, briefing charts and other graphics) using appropriate software applications and SharePoint. Assists in improving internal management processes by proposing and/or implementing improvements to visual, computer-based communications used by the program office to manage its critical processes.
· Assists with monitoring, opening, and closing conference rooms. Assists with coordination and set-up of the directorate Acquisition Resource Boards (ARBs), Director’s Calls, and Operations Calls.
· Monitors office supplies and assist the directorate/division focal point with tracking office supplies and ensuring adequate levels of consumable items needed for presentation/graphics.
· Assists divisional focal points with semi-annual self-inspections processes. Assists the Self-Inspection Program (SIP) administrator of the Management Internal Control Toolset (MICT). Duties include, but are not limited to assigning checklist permissions, loading checklists in MICT, assisting checklist POCs with resolving administrative issues within the toolset, distributing SIP information to checklist POCs and managers, and assisting in developing and maintaining of a tracking system for deficiency identification, corrective actions, and closeout.
· Maintains and distributes emergency management procedures. Updates the Enterprise Information Management (EIM) SharePoint site with correspondence guidance and other useful information.
· Serves as the EIM SharePoint and Wright Patt Electronic Records Management (WPERM) records custodian. Assists in maintaining official file plans with the use of the Air Force Records Information Management System (AFRIMS) or other appropriate information management systems.
· Supports divisions by coordinating travel to the meeting site, maintaining accurate meeting attendance records and ensuring that complete meeting records are produced and distributed as appropriate. Travel support shall include interfacing with Lead Defense Travel Administrator (DTA) and site DTS help desk on all DTS issues, prepare and review authorizations and vouchers for completeness and/or accuracy, ensure expenditures are allowable and pre-approved by Authorizing Official (AO) and receipts are attached.
· Verifies the accuracy of data inputs for the divisional Automated Time Attendance and Production System (ATAAPS), Defense Civilian Pay System (DCPS), Customer Service Representative (CSR), in/out-processing, DTS, and Functional Area Records Management (FARM).
· Performs workflow management functions as needed to ensure timely Directorate response to external and internal suspenses and taskings. Necessary workflow management functions shall include receiving suspense/tasking notices and details from several sources; analyzing suspenses and taskers for execution assignment; assigning the proper action organizations, action officers and suspense dates; tracking, consolidating and coordinating responses into a single PEO or Directorate-level response; PEG, Senior Functional or PEO approval as needed; formally responding to the tasking organization and closing out the suspense or tasking; and archiving completed actions to enable retrieval from archival storage and electronic records management systems.
· Manages coordination and suspense control activities for inquiries from Higher Headquarters and Directorate staff and prepares responses and provide recommendations when appropriate. Collaborates with Fighter/Bomber Directorate Senior Functional Leads and assist in managing tasks from the Air Force Materiel Command (AFMC) SOCCER database.
· Monitors the division organizational e-mail account (i.e., Workflow) and distribute information and/or execute taskings as required providing responsive support to Directorate leadership and Divisions.
· Supports the unit Battle Staff and Unit Control Center (UCC). The Contractor’s primary function shall be to facilitate communications and management support.
· Establishes and maintains effective professional working relationships with co-workers, and customers.
· Follows policies and procedures as described in corporate manuals and directives.
· Attends work each day during scheduled work hours unless on approved travel or time off.
· Performs occasional travel to contractor and customer sites, as required (see WORKING CONDITIONS below).
· Works flexible hours, including occasional overtime.
· Carry’s out other duties as may be assigned or requested.
· Submits monthly status reports and other information as requested
· Complies with requirements of the contract’s Visitor Group Security Agreement (VGSA).
· Prepares CDRL inputs including the Task Order’s Monthly Status Report.
· Completes required Government and PESystems training and certifications.
· Perform occasional travel to contractor and customer sites, as required.
· Work is performed indoors with some potential risks to safety and health hazards related to electronics.
· SENIOR: A Senior labor category has a minimum of 10 years of experience and a high school diploma. A Senior labor category typically works on high-visibility or mission critical aspects of a given program and performs all functional duties independently. A Senior labor category may oversee the efforts of less senior staff and/or be responsible for the efforts of all staff assigned to a specific job.
· obtain and maintain a government security clearance at the required level.
· be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Applications (Outlook, Word, Excel) and other standard (Customer specified) applications.
· be able to transport self to various facility sites, as required. If using own motor vehicle, must possess a valid driver’s license and proof of insurance.
Physical Skills and Abilities:
· May require lifting up to 25 pounds.
· Requires visual acuity to use a keyboard and monitor.
PESystems, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for Employment without regard to race/ethnicity, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, marital status and disability (including physical or mental disability as well as pregnancy) veteran status or any other status protected by Federal State or local law.