Kirlin Florida, LLC originally opened in 1982. Supported by an exceptional management team, Kirlin Florida, LLC today has expanded geographically to almost every major region in the state of Florida. With offices located in Fort Lauderdale, Miami and Tampa, it is capable of building virtually any type of project. We offer extensive experience in building commercial, research, institutional, environmental, governmental, pharmaceutical, industrial, aviation, health care and sports facilities. Kirlin Florida features one of the largest fabrication facilities in the state.
We are currently seeking for a Project Safety Coordinator to join the Kirlin Florida team!
The Project Safety Coordinator will be managing health and safety at a Kirlin Florida project in Orlando, FL. We are looking for a self-motivated, team player, who can work with our on-site project staff and subcontractors to not only maintain our excellent safety record and program but to elevate it to new heights working with the corporate team.
- Construction safety background is required; large/specialty or mechanical contracting knowledge is a plus.
- Working knowledge of all applicable regulations including EM385, OSHA, USACE and EPA, etc.
- Experience in development of safety plans, AHA/s and other documentation.
- Must have OSHA 30 certification, OSHA 500 a plus.
- Experience and ability to coordinate and document inspection schedules, reports and follow up.
- Team player with strong communication skills and the ability to interact with peers, subcontractors and management.
- Good organizational skills and the ability to plan and work independently.
- Four year degree, preferably in safety or construction
- 1 - 5 years of experience in safety management
- CHST, CSP or other appropriate designation
- Bilingual in Spanish
The physical demands of this position are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable an individual with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Disability and Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company Match
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- Education Tuition Assistance
An Equal Opportunity Employer: EEO/Drug Free/M/F/Disability/Veterans